We offer a wide range of incentives to encourage students to develop a positive attitude to learning. Students are awarded positive reward points for the following;
- Expert Starter for making a good start to the lesson (arriving on time, in the correct uniform, equipped
and getting on with the starter)
- Expert Classwork for achieving learning objectives/target grades in a lesson at or above ability level.
- Expert Homework for impressive effort and understanding (worth 3 points) shown with independant learning ( worth 1 point)
- 5 points for 100% attendance and punctuality in a week
- 5 for not having a negative behaviour event in a week.
VIP Reward Cards will be issued for every 200 reward points. These cards last for one week and give access to the following:
- A free breakfast voucher
- A free break time snack voucher
- Access to all the VIP lunchtime and after school clubs listed on the back of the card
- Fast track queuing at break and lunchtime for food and drinks
We also give students the opportunity to win additional rewards and prizes through:
- Hot Choc Friday (students nominated for going above and beyond)
- Attendance rewards ( for improvers and 100% terms)
- Academic Nominations (half termly teacher awards)
- End of Term House Celebration assemblies.
Year 11 have access to all of the above rewards. In addition they can earn:-
- Rewards for intervention attendance
- Fortnightly tutor/teacher nominations with rewards
- Progress rewards
- Year 11 Hoodie for Expert Attitude to Learning