We uphold a high expectation for all students to which they are held accountable. This is because we believe that a No Limits approach to learning and discipline will allow every individual student to achieve what they are capable of.
Recent statistics from the academy show that expert learners on average, are highly likely to achieve 2 grades above their predicted grades. We will not allow attitude to be a barrier to academic success.
You can support us in having no limits expectations by:
- Encouraging prompt arrival to the Academy
- Ensuring students are fully equipped and in the correct uniform
- Talk about the importance of full concentration in class
- Support our courteous corridors programme in order to keep our corridors safe and to keep lessons undisturbed.
- Encourage students to raise concerns through the fair deal
These expectations are set out in our Home School Agreement that is signed at the beginning of Year 7.
In order to follow our curriculum principles, especially to have no limits of our students and to teach respect we have expectations.
It is vital our expectations are consistently met by all students and supported at home.
We have rules and expectations for a number of reasons:
1.To help students learn and to prevent disruption to learning
2.To keep people safe at all times, to keep people free from mental and physical harm
3.To uphold standards, reputation and present a positive picture of all of our students
4.To protect our Academy environment
5 Prevent time and money from being wasted and taken away from
5.To prevent bullying and prejudice
6. To prevent any pressure from fashions/fads