ParentMail is an online payment service which allows you to pay for school items quickly and easily on your smartphone, tablet or computer. This can be accessed through the Myed app by clicking “Payments” or downloading the app separately from the app store.
When it comes to your children’s education, there’s so much to keep track of! ParentMail brings all our school information together in one simple, convenient application. You can manage school communications, make payments, book appointments and more.
From the app, you can also:
– Receive messages from the schools, clubs or nurseries your children attend
– Easily pay for items using your preferred payment method
– Top-up your child’s dinner money online
– Authorise attendance for trips and events
– Complete dinner booking forms in minutes
– Keep up-to-date with the school calendar
– View and organise calendars for each of your children and much, much more.
An email registration will be sent to Parents/ Carers prior to your child starting at SAN to allow you to set up an account. Just follow the simple instructions on the email!
Some of the features
- We will inform you about items you need to pay through ParentMail
- You will be able to pay electronically, using credit or debit cards as well as PayPal and PayPoint.
- You can securely save payment details
- Track and manage your child’s spending
- See the accounts of all your children.
- You will also get low balance notifications for top up reminders, helping you stay on top of dinner money week in, week out.
Please note, your bank statement will display either the school name or ParentMail, dependent on your payment method.